51002 TOAD SKELETON
Genus Species - Melanostictus
- Skeleton mounted on finished wooden base
- Acrylic transparent cover
- Display case measures 5" x 5" x 2 3/4"
- Skeleton little larger than 3 1/2" x 3 1/4" x 1 5/8" tall
- Real animal bone
- Scrupulously articulated and mounted in a natural pose
- Cleaned and specially treated
Most popular for classroom as an aid when dissecting frogs or toads
Toad Science Fair Projects
- Determining Toads' Dominant Sense for Locating Food
- Graphing Toad/Frog Respiration
WARNING! Not to be used by children 12 yrs and under.
The skeleton is for educational use only. It is not a toy.
Ships to U.S. & Canada onlyWarranty and Return Policy