NON-VENOMOUS / NON-POISONOUS SNAKE SKELETON
Genus Species - Dinodon Rufoznatum Skeleton
- Real animal bone
- Scrupulously articulated and mounted in a natural pose
- Cleaned and specially treated
- Mounted on a finished wooden base
- Comes with a removable acrylic transparent cover
- The display case measures 13-3/4" x 4-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Skeleton specimen measures a little over 11"
- If layed straight, it would measure over 17"
- Makes an interesting educational aid or unique display
The non-venomous snake has a very intricate teeth and skull, which is far more detailed than the venomous snake skeleton.
Science Fair Project Idea with Non-Poisonous Snakes
Does the species of snake and how it lives determine the size of the head and the body?
Interesting Fact: Snakes have no arms or legs, but they can have up to five hundred vertebrae in their flexible spine.
WARNING! Not to be used by children 12 yrs and under.
The skeleton is for educational use only. It is not a toy.
Ships to U.S. & Canada onlyWarranty and Return Policy