DELUXE HYBRID RENEWABLE ENERGY SCIFAIR PROJECTS KIT
1 - Savonius Intermediate Educational Wind Turbine
1 - Deluxe Intermediate Solar Kit
1 - Multimeter
1 - 20 BioColor LEDs
Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
Features of Wind Turbine kit
- 8” tall wind turbine
- Easily built in less than one hour
- Build your own magnetic induction generator using 4 coils and 4 magnets
- Produces .5V to 5V at 150mA
- Basic with 4 AC to DC Labs
- 4 pre-wound coils of enamel coated copper wire
- 4 ceramic rare earth magnets, grade-5 magnets
- 1 bicolor light emitting diode (LED) with 2 leads
- Alternating current (AC)
- *Tip: To increase power, alternatively use neodymium magnets
Features & Specifications for Intermediate Deluxe Solar Educational Kit
- Middle School Level
- Learn how photovoltaics (solar electricity) works
- Learn how connecting solar cells produce different voltages in order to power devices
Project Ideas for Solar Kit
- Make an electrical circuit
- Make a solar circuit
- Learn how to increase voltage
- Learn how to increase current
- Learn how to use solar power to produce energy for a radio, calculator, battery charger, cassette player and more
Features of 7 Function Multimeter
- Measuring your output of electricity
- Displays AC millivolts
- Gives data that is required for your science fair report
- Helps to tune the alternator
- Gives accurate readings for DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, resistance, transistor test, diode test, and battery test
- Easy-to-read 3-1/2 digit LCD readout
- Positive set selector switch
- Comes with 32" leads
- Automatic zero adjust
- Overange indicator
- 2.5x second sample time
- Low battery indicator
- Fuse and diode protected circuit
Features of the BioColor LEDs
- Alternate between red and green depending on direction of current flow
- Excellent accessory for alternating current
- Can also be used to show increase in outage of electricity
Science Fair Project Ideas
- Do more blades translated into more power output? Measure the output with the multimeter and compare a 2, 4, and 6 blade driven windmill. Then compare output when the windmill is hooked up to the solar panels.
- Compare the windmill's energy output when used alone vs combining it with the solar panels.
- Example hypothesis: The wind turbine with the thinner blades will have more energy power.
High School thru College
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MAGNETS - Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
WARNING! HIGH MAGNETIC FIELD. Can cause medical implants, implanted heart pacemakers and cardioverter defibrillators to cease operation. Maintain 12 inch safe distance from ion pump.
You will receive parts to build the turbine and solar kits.
The magnets break easily. To separate magnets from each other, carefully slide them apart.Warranty and Return Policy