EDU-37307 SIMULATED FROG DISSECTION KIT
Get a hands-on, internal close-up look of a frog without harming an animal.
You will have an experience of practicing biology without harming an animal while you have an authentic experience without working on a real frog.
- Soft tissue that shows a complete set of faux organs
- Authentically detailed frog body
- Removeable texture organs
- Cross sections show intricate muscle structure
- Glow in the dark "X-Ray" film
- Dissection tray
- Child safe tools: magnifying glass, prod, scalpel and tweezers
- 12 removable parts
- Unit Dimensions: 12.75"x13.5"x4.5"
- FREE Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
Frog Science Fair Project Ideas
- Does full spectrum light on newt eggs determine the embryonic development and hatch rate?
- Do frogs find food faster by scent of sight?
- How to frogs respond to cold temperatures compared to hot temperature?
Ages 8 and up
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy