Excellent for grades 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, high school and college)
(Ages 8-12 with adult supervision)
Assemble and Experiment with a Unique
experience the power of wind as a renewable energy resource.
TestimonialI was most impressed that the project lends itself to be questioned and gives the kids a chance to create their own working designs and improvements. It is a great
learning tool. Mike (parent)|
Different Types of Wind Turbines
What is the purpose of experimenting with a Wind Turbine?
- Bringing forth awareness of renewable energy.
- How to change wind energy into electrical energy.
- How to combine solar and wind energy to create a hybrid.
- To learn the 6-steps of the scientific method, which is how a powerful tool to learn in making decisions throughout our lifetime.
- To experience that when you change one minute detail, whether it be the shape of a blade or a word in a sentence, then everything changes around you.