ENGINO DISCOVERING STEM MECHANICS WHEELS, AXIS & INCLINED PLANES BUILDING KIT
Conduct thorough experiments and discover:
- how the wheel and axle mechanism works as a lever
- how to gain mechanical advantage with large wheels
- the elements of an inclined plane and how these affect force and distance
- the relation between force and speed
- Free - Building Your Students' Confidence: Easy & Quick Classroom Activities eBook
Learn the mechanics of wheels, axles and inclined planes and experience how wheels and axles use friction to move objects easily and how big tyres compare to small tyres. Find out how an inclined plane can be used for lifting heavy objects and how the wedge (another form of inclined plane), is used in every day applications.
Build 14 working models such as a door with knob, a launching platform, a splitting wedge, a well, an airport staircase and an experimental ramp.
Easy-to-follow building instructions for all models can be found either online or in the booklet that is included with the kit. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts not for Children under 3 yrs.
Ages 8 to 16+
You will receive parts to build the items pictured.Engino System
Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy