EASY FUN 50-IN-ONE ELECTRONIC PLAY6ROUND
With the 50-in-One you will learn the basics of electronics and electricity such as voltage, current, resistors, capacitors, transistors, diodes, transformers, speakers and antennas.
The build-in bredboard lab only uses batteries and spring hook-ups, so it is very safe for young scientists.
6 Free Science Fair Project Ideas
- Does 10uF and 100uF in series perform the same as a single 9.1uF?
- What is the best way to boost the current when you build a magnet bridge?
- When building a light house what is the best way to speed up the frequency? This is important to determine how often the light blinks on and off.
- What is the best schematic for adjusting the loudness of an alarm system?
- Did you realize that the flow of water is determined by the salt in water and that the speed of flow is determined by the electric current? Find out what makes the best flow of water for a kitchen faucet.
- Build the schematics for a transistor radio. What length of wires will give you the best performance?
Build These Exciting Circuits
- AM Transistor radio
- Electronic kazoo
- Electronic Keyboard
- Electronic noisemaker
- Finger touch lamp
- Magnetic bridge
- Metal detector
- Morse code
- Radio Announcer
- Requires one (1) 9V battery - not included
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
Ages 10 and up.
All terms are explained in the manual.
This is a kit, you will receive parts to build the item pictured.
FREE Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBookShipping, Warranty & Return Policy