MY FIRST LAB MEGA DUO-SCOPE MICROSCOPE
2 Microscopes in 1 - Views Slides & 3D Objects!
Features for MFL-26 My First Lab Mega Duo-Scope
This My First Lab Duo-Scope has two light sources which allows it to magnify both slides and 3D solid objects! You can view slides, coins, insects, jewelry, plants, stamps and much much more!
In the past you would have needed 2 different kinds of microscopes to do what this one does.
- It is a basic biological scope that will allow you to look at speciments on a slide. To do this the light light shines up from under the slide and through the tissue.
- It is also a stereo / dissecting microscope that gives you the ability to view solid objects at lower power. The light source shines down onto the specimen so you can observed the 3D objects.
Because of its dual lighting, the Duo Scope gives you the ability to view both types of applications!
It is battery operated so you can do field study.
It is priced to fit any budget, yet retain the same fine quality as our other microscopes.
- 10X eyepiece 4X, 10X, 40X Objectives
- 40X, 100X & 400X Magnification
- real optical glass lenses
- dual focusing knobs
- 2 LED lights, above and below
- needs 3 AA batteries (not included)
- CPSIA Compliant
- CE Certified
Accessory Kit Features
- Analyze This! Book for Amazing real pictures and descriptions of of common specimens
- Mini inspector (mini microscope) is the size of your thumb. Total maginifcation 20X
- The varying types of bug blocks are real bug specimens enclosed in acrylic; safe for viewing
- Cloth dust cove
- Bug block specimens
Accessory Kit - Specifications
50 items for fun scientific research to use with your MFL-26 My First Lab Mega Duo-Scope
- 1 concavity (well) slide
- 2 bottles of stain
- 4 prepared slides
- 5 blank slides
- bug block specimens
- cloth dust cover
- mini scope (mini inspector)
- plastic Petri dish
- plastic test tube
- And more!
Ages 9 and up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
WARNING: Contains glass and sharp instruments; Adult supervision is recommended
Ships to U.S. & Canada onlyWarranty and Return Policy