SKY-Z BASIC HORIZONTAL WIND TURBINE EXPERIMENT KIT
Experiment With Wind Energy For Your Science Fair Project
- Build your own magnetic induction generator using 4 coils and 4 magnets
- 26” Produces 1.5v to 7v at 150mA
- Hub with pitch angles allows for limitless experimentation
- DIY alternator produces current you can customize
- Magnetic induction generator components
- Creates alternating current power so you can rectify power to direct current
- Built-in LED light that indicates the generated power
- Coils and magnets to build a customize the generator
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
- Six 3.8" blades and variable hub with pitch angles
- 4 pre-wound coils (200 winds)
- 4 rare earth magnets
- Weight: 24.7 ounces (700 gms)
- Assembled: Standard: 26” Tall Wind Turbine , 26" blade to floor, 18" nose to floor, 6.2" base
- Metric: 650mm blade to floor, 204mm x 145mm x 145mm
- Assembled Dimensions: 26" blade to floor,18" nose to floor, 6.2" base
- Metric 650mm blade to floor, 450mm nose to floor, 160mm base
Purchase 10+ and receive 10% off retail price
Purchase 20+ and receive 15% off retail price
(No discount on shipping charges)
Grades 7 thru College
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MAGNETS: Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
WARNING! HIGH MAGNETIC FIELD: Can cause medical implants, implanted heart pacemakers and cardioverter defibrillators to cease operation. Maintain 12 inch safe distance from ion pump.
You will receive parts to build the item pictured.
The magnets break easily. To separate magnets from each other, carefully slide them apart.Warranty and Return Policy