- Detailed instructions on how to do The Scientific Method - step-by-step
- Detailed instructions on how to do an Engineering Design Process project - step-by-step
- Parent's Guide to Science Fair Projects
- Worksheets guides:
6-Step Scientific Method (S.M.) examples: How to write your Big Question, variables and hypothesis; set up, organize and write in your Science Log.
8-Step Engineering Design Process: How to write a Problem Statement and Design Brief; how to set up, organize, draw and write in your Design Notebook; make a Decision Making Matrix; how to test your prototype
S.M. & E.D.P.: How to do Background Research, take notes, organize and write your bibiliography, create tables and graphs, record, organize and interpret data, write your project report and 5 sections of an abstract, make a display board and much, much, more....
- Outcome Checklists for each important section of your project.
- Download instantly from your shopping cart receipt
- Everything is at your "fingertips" with the clickable Index.
- The list goes on and on and on....
My 5th grader is in the midst of her 1st science fair. It is overwhelming! Your publication has been a big help! She got a 95 on her written report and is in the midst of doing the showboard and oral presentation this week. The fair is Jan. 21. I don't think I could have gotten through it without the great advice from this publication!!!
Did you know that you can either do your own science fair project, use a kit or download a project from the net, but whatever you do, you still must know what the steps are and how to do them for your science fair?
What are the possible reasons you have arrived at
Super Science Fair Projects?
- Have you been searching for an idea for your science fair project?
- Are you a parent and want to know the best way to coach your child?
- Are you a teacher who would like more detailed information on how to guide your students in doing their science fair projects?
So... How does Super Science Fair Projects
help you go through the maze
of doing your
science fair project?
How will it give you a Winning Edge?
- All the details of doing an outstanding science fair project, step-by-step, in an easy how-to format. Whether you do an original project, use a kit or download a project from the net, you need to follow the Scientific Method or the Engineering Design Process.
- 201 questions to help stimulate your imagination so you can create an exciting project that will keep you focused and enthusiastic for the 1-1/2 to 3-months. That's how long it takes to do an extraordinary science fair project.
- Easy to understand language. All terms are defined.
- Lots of examples and illustrations.
- A great resource for homeschooling.
- Winning science fair strategies.
- A unique timeline will help you stay on track and eleviate panic and fear!
A guide on how to use the timeline.
- Topic Research and how to do it.
- Did you know you must choose a science category before you choose your topic? How-to in the eBook.
- How to set a budget for your project.
- How to contact an expert and to write a letter of inquiry.
- How to design your experiment or steps to build a prototype.
- How to test your hypothesis or prototype.
- 9-Steps and Details of how to make a display board.
- What are the expectations of the Judges. Sample of a Judges scoring sheets.
- How to dress at the science fair? What to bring to the science fair? What to do once you get there?
- 362 pages . Grades 5th thru College
Between the above list and the one at the top of the page, you can see that Super Science Fair Projects for Students is the most detailed eBook that exists on the planet!
Super Science Fair Projects eBook
To Order Your Super Science Fair Projects eBook Now Click Here
- You must download the e-book from the receipt that is immediately emailed to you after your purchase. Within that email is a link to the Adobe PDF file. Click on the link to get your ebook.
- If for some reason you need the ebook to be sent to you as an attachment, then there will be an email address in the confirmation letter and I will email it to you within 24-hours. You must put the email address in your address book so that your Internet server does not read the attachment as spam.
- FREE download copies of Adobe Acrobat are available in the confirmation form.
What is being said about
Super Science Fair Projects?
"librarian without walls"
"The most useful thing about this site is the process it demonstrates, with a timeline, a project log, a step-by-step outline, a discussion of scientific method, and a feature on how judges think."
Jody Strand, Assistant Director
South Central South Dakota Science and Engineering Fair
Located @ Dakota Wesleyan University in Mitchell, SD
"I went out and visited your site several times and one word: IMPRESSIVE!! I can't imagine the hours you put into this work of art. It is an amazing site and I love the interactiveness to keep students on track. I held a Teachers Workshop here on our campus for teachers in our science fair area, and told them about your site. I also via the computer/overhead projector took them on a tour and encouraged them to utilize your site. As I told them, if you canonly use one site, yours is the way to go. It really is the most impressive site I have seen in a long time and I have immediately added a link to your site from ours. Again kudos on your work for our leaders of tomorrow :) "
College Instructor in Science Education
"I think you have provided a wonderful, clear, step by step process of the science fair process. Iím certain students who engage in science fairs find this very helpful. Great Work!"
Christina's father wrote in about his daughter's experience.
"The book was a great purchase. We were in a bit of a bind on what to do, with only a weekend left. The book gave us several excellent ideas as well as giving us some really good direction on layout for the project. And the web site helped us find the information we needed for specifics."
"This was a 6th grade science project. My daughter did her project on how removing ingredients from a cookie recipie affects the cookie. She received first place in her class (experiment classification). It was not a major competition however."
:-) Thank you, Mike
"I am in the 11th grade. I have been competing in science fairs for the past 4 years. Over the years, I have only placed at a school-based science fair once, and I have never placed at a Regional or National. Well actually nothing past school based. A professor from Louisiana State University told me about this site and I decided to check it out. I was very amazed by the things listed on this site--- step by step instructions on what to do. It makes preparing for the science fair very easy and less stressing. Trust me I will tell all my friends about this site and I will tell you when I get the results if I place or not in Regional and maybe even in National...you may never know."
"Hello there again Madeline I would like to thank you for your help and time.
I did one of your projects and I got 1st place.
Oh man, THANKS !~!~!~!~!~!~!~ "
Everything you need
to score top grades and create
Super Science Fair Projects
Click on the Add To Cart Button to order.