Al Gore Wins Noble Peace Prize: The Importance of Energy Science Fair Projects

Al Gore recently won the Noble Peace Prize for his efforts to raise awareness of global warming and to encourage changes to human practices to reduce our impact on the environment. This award is just one of many notable accolades that Mr. Gore has won for his crusade to save the planet. At the beginning of this year his documentary “An Inconvenient Truth” won two Academy Awards.

The dedication Al Gore has for saving the planet from global warming is seen not only in his public speeches, documentaries and research sponsorships, but it is also seen in his personal generosity. He plans to donate the prize money that comes with the Nobel Peace Prize to his non-profit organization Alliance for Climate Protection. This money will go towards research and outreach programs sponsored by Alliance for Climate Protection in an attempt to spread the word about global warming and to encourage people to take action now to solve this problem.

Global warming is a serious issue that impacts every life on this Earth. Because of this, it is important that kids learn all they can about global warming and start working on solutions for this global problem. Teachers can make a huge difference by addressing renewable energy education in the classroom.

9 thoughts on “Al Gore Wins Noble Peace Prize: The Importance of Energy Science Fair Projects

1. Chris Garcia says:

Thank you for recognising the efforts of Al Gore. Whether you agree or disagree with his politcal positions, global warming is an issue we all need to be aware of. The toxins that are released into the atmosphere, the way I understand it, also know as greenhouse gas, for a insulating effect, thus making are planet warmer.

Have you ever thought that all this stuff being released into the atmosphere that is causing damage to our planet might just be causing problems with our bodies. All of the toxins that we breath in of coarse are stored in our digestive track. Years of toxic waste literally are impacted inside the walls of our intestines. Colon cleansing because of this is a very important practice that we should undertake. Colon Clease products ca be naural or artificial; I prefer natural colon cleansing products myself. The best colon cleanse is a colon cleanse that works gradually to clean the colon. Colon cleansing removes the toxins that are buit up from the green house gases that we breath.

Thank you so much for taking the brave stance an recognizing the efforts of Mr. Gore.

2. Super Science Fair Projects says:

Chris, you are right on target about our body being infiltrated with toxins due to the in our food and air.

Because this is a science fair projects site, I was wondering if you had any science fair projects that students can do? And if so, would you share them here in the blog?

Thanks, Madeline

3. professional roulette system for winning says:

Gore has for saving the planet from global warming is seen not only in his public speeches, documentaries and research sponsorships, but it is also seen in his personal generosity. He plans to donate the prize money that comes with the Nobel Peace Prize to his non-profit organization Alliance for Climate Protection.Global warming is a serious issue that impacts every life on this Earth. Because of this, it is important that kids learn all they can about global warming and start working on solutions for this global problem.i found this informative and interesting blog so i think so its very useful and knowledge able.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article

4. mark@saeco incanto sirius says:

I think that every one of Al Gore’s speeches that I have heard has been completely reflective of him being dedicated to saving the planet from global warming, and that is extremely impressive that he is donating the prize money because he is putting his money where his mouth is.

5. danny@Hemroids Cure says:

Sometimes I think Gore is living in the sky, but he has actually achieved lots of stuff.

6. Dann says:

I think it’s great that Al Gore won the prize. I’m ashamed to say that I only just recently watched his film when it was shown on TV recently. I have always considered myself to be environmental but this has really opened my a lot further.

7. james@play online roulette says:

Kudos to Algore!My country has been badly hit by a huge typhoon mainly caused by the climate change and people like him and his project is what we all need to alleviate the destruction of our earth.

8. cardsharing says:

Its a hard proccess in fairness, not easy to accomplish but when u examine it real closely it becomes easier. good job

Comments are closed.