Discover the complexities of geological facts with the Set of 8 Geology Models. They are geology models are fully detailed. In addition to surface formations, cross-sectioning depicts subsurface structures. Models are accompanied by a Teacher's Guide, numerically keyed to each individual model, allowing focused study of specific features. Each model is 14"x 12" and is sturdy enough for student handling or wall display.
The 8 Geology Models Include
* Geology model set for study of topographical forms and their relation to underlying geological structures
* Disassembles into eight pieces for demonstration
* Represents landforms found in the U.S. for detailed examination
* Cross-sectioned for viewing subsurface structures
* Teacher's guide numerically keyed to individual models for instructional use
The American Educational 500 geology model set is used for the study of topographical forms and their relation to underlying geological structures. The model disassembles into eight pieces for demonstration, and provides a representation of landforms found in the U.S. for detailed examination.
The model is cross-sectioned for viewing subsurface structures, and has a teacher’s guide that is numerically keyed to individual models for instructional use.
The 500 can be used hands-on or displayed on a wall. Each model measures 14.0 x 12.0 inches (L x W). (L is the horizontal distance from left to right; W is the horizontal distance from front to back.)
The model is suitable for grades 6 to 12 and ages 11 to 18. Science education products are commonly used as educational aids in scientific classrooms and office settings.
What’s in the Box?
- American Educational 500 8 Piece Geology Model Set
- (8) landform pieces
- Teacher’s guide
Close-Up of Geology Model Formations. Click on image to enlarge.
For Grade 6 and up, Ages 11 and above.