DOG SKELETON - ARTICULATED
Genus - Canis
- Real animal bone
- Thoroughly articulated and mounted in a natural pose
- Cleaned and specially treated
- Mounted on a finished wooden base
- Comes with a removable acrylic transparent cover
- The display case measures 22" x 6" x 12"
- Skeleton measures approximately 22" long without the tail
- Skull is about 5" to 5-7/8" long
- Considered a medium size adult dog
- Specimen may be smaller or larger because each is unique in size
- Makes an interesting educational aid or unique display
Science Fair Project Ideas
- Find out what percent of the street dogs have homes and what percent do not have homes.
- Which mouth is cleaner ... a human's mouth or a dog's mouth? Use the surface microbes science fair projects kits to do your experiments.
WARNING! Not to be used by children 12 yrs and under.
The skeleton is for educational use only. It is not a toy.
Ships to U.S. & Canada onlyWarranty and Return Policy