You can get some biology lab tips for photosynthesis when you read this abstract.
- Use grasses or other outdoor plants for chromatography.
- Set up numbered bank of tubes (0-10) using serial dilutions of DPIP if Spec 20 is not available. Students then match their tubes to color standards in tube bank.
- Place spinach in light prior to experiment to activate photosystems.
- Mix DPIP immediately prior to lab.
- Borrow Spec 20’s from other school or local college.
Also, if you need to borrow equipment for your biology science fair project, save money and ask you teacher if the school will loan it to you. S/he will also have some biology lab tips for photosynthesis.