The purpose of this experiment was to determine if fruits can produce electricity.
To conduct this experiment we used different fruits and inserted zinc and copper plates in them to connect them to LED bulb. We then measured the voltage using multimeter/voltmeter.
The experimental results were measured and we found that citrus fruits produce more amount of electricity.
The result of the experiment was that, in citrus fruits, large potential difference is recorded as compared to other fruits.
The results indicate that my hypothesis should be accepted.
- My special thanks goes to my principal madam, Dr. Swati Tokekar, without whom this project would not have been possible. She has been an inspiration for me throughout the project. She has helped me to overcome all the barriers.
- I am highly indebted to Mr. Vivek Joshi for his guidance as well as for providing necessary information regarding the project.
- I would like to express my special gratitude and thanks to Mrs. Priyanka Dixit, to guide me in this project and to translate it from Marathi to English language.
- I would also like to thank my supervisor Mrs. Jayashri Davalbhakt and my computer instructor Mr. Saurabh Wani.
- I would like to thank my science teacher, Mr. Pravin Gadakh and my drawing teacher Mrs. Geetanjali dhurve who stood by me always.
- My thanks and appreciations also go to my lab assistant, Mr. Gosavi and my photographer Mr. Anil.