Energy science fair projects include wind, sun, renewable & alternative resources!
Excellent for grades 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, high school and college
Different Types of Wind Turbines
Classroom Curriculum Science Project Kits & Supplies
3D Science Models for Kids and Schools | Human Anatomy Models
What is the purpose of experimenting with a Wind Turbine?
- Bringing forth awareness of renewable energy.
- How to change wind energy into electrical energy.
- How to combine solar and wind energy to create a hybrid.
- To learn the 6-steps of the scientific method, which is how a powerful tool to learn in making decisions throughout your lifetime.
- To experience that when you change one minute detail, whether it be the shape of a blade or a word in a sentence, then everything changes around you.