SALT WATER FUEL CELL CAR - Learn how to use water as a power source!
Smallest, Least Expensive, 1st Fuel Cell Car Powered by Saltwater!
FeaturesJust add saltwater and go
- Easily remove the fuel cell module when parked
- No Batteries Required – It runs on saltwater
- Runs about 15 minutes on one drop of salt water
- Each magnesium strip provides about 5-7 hours of use
- Assembly instructions
- Free science fair project ideas that are not anywhere on the internet!
- Excellent choice for a science fair project or gift
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
How It Works
Just simply mix some regular table salt in regular tap water to create a salt water fuel station, and you will be amazed watching the car take off from the starting line again and again.
With a remarkably simple chemical reaction between salt water and magnesium, energy is created to run the motor, which turns the wheels of the vehicle
- To start the engine, all you do is use the included dropper to place one drop of salt water onto the magnesium strip and insert it into the car
One drop of salt creates enough energy to power the car for about 15 minutes, and each magnesium strip can run the car for about 5 to 7 hours!
When done driving for the day, you put the car in park by simply taking the fuel cell out of the car, rinsing it in tap water and drying it off.
Easy to set up and easy to clean, the Salt Water Fuel Cell Car is an amazing, literal demonstration of chemistry’s power.
This environmentally and kid-friendly concept reflects the new, cleaner ways we think about automobile production and demonstrates first hand a more effective utilization of our natural resources.
All the materials used in this kit are environmentally friendly, clean, non-toxic, and respect disposal concerns.
- It does not produce any heat.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
Ages 10 and Up
This is a kit, you will receive parts to build the item pictured.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy