Before we begin talking about the physiology of the circulatory system, it is important to know what makes up this system. The cardiovascular or circulatory system consists of the heart, blood vessels and blood, and delivers oxygen and nutrients to the tissues, while removing carbon dioxide and waste products throughout the body.
- Insist on silence during lab so accurate measurements can be made.
- Borrow equipment from hospitals or doctors offices.
- Ask for donations of old equipment.
- Set up several different temperature baths (ahead of time) and have students rotate Daphina to each water bath.
- Do you have any physiology of circulatory system biology lab tips? If so, please put them in the comments sections below.
Always remember to set up a control experiment when working on biology science fair projects.