24-Hour Science Fair Projects for Last Minute Experiments
In a Panic … Now you can Relax
Instantly downloadable: 24-Hr Science Fair Projects are here to save the day!
Are you desperate because you needed a science project yesterday? Take a deep breath because our scientist is here for you…Now you have access to online, easy, instantly Downloadable 24-hour Science Experiments!
What does this package include?
- 5-complete science projects with guides to each!
- A list of easy to find supplies – in fact, you will probably have some in your home!
- Easy, step by step instructions ~ Hypothesis to Conclusion!
- Fast access to research materials.
- Examples of graphs and charts with access to Excel and Microsoft Works spreadsheets so you can easily input your data… you will magically create your charts!
- Experiments in…
○ Undercover Sneeze – Grades K-5
○ A Straight Flush – Grades 3-8
○ Vitamin “c”itrus – Grades 3-8
Earth And Chemistry
○ A Slice of Ice – Grades 3-8
○ A Pinch of Salt – Grades 3-8
- Money back guarantee.
- Complete science fair project in 24 hours!
WHY PAY FOR A SCIENCE PROJECT WHEN THERE ARE FREE ONES RIGHT HERE ONLINE?
- Everything is organized for you including: Purpose, Research, Hypothesis, Supplies, Procedure, Data, Results and Conclusion.
- These science projects include charts to organize your data. The supplies are easy to find and inexpensive.
- The projects have been tested by teachers, parents and kids!
- Would you believe that they have won science fair awards!
What do you need?
Access to a computer and the Internet.
Supplies that are easily available at your local grocery or hardware store.
So if you’ve waited and need a science project for tomorrows fair or class, you ARE in luck.
24-hr science fair projects are quick, fast and easy. They are fun, researched and tested, so you can’t lose.
DO YOU STILL WANT TO PROCRASTINATE?
Don’t waste another moment otherwise tomorrow will be here
and you won’t have a project for your science fair!
“I love the 5 easy, 24 hour projects. Interesting, fun, and best of all, quick!”
The science experiments are easy to follow, directions are excellent and adaptable to school, home and group activities.”
Jeff, father of 2 boys, teacher, Boy Scout leader
“These science projects are great! The charts are lifesavers!”
Andrea, homeschools her 3 children in Alaska.