CHEMICAL ELEMENT SYSTEM MODEL 3D PERIODIC TABLE
3D Arrangement of Elements – Chemistry, Elements
Features of the Chemical Element System Model
- A three-dimensional model
- Exquisite Theo Gray photos of all the elements that naturally exist on our planet
- Quality printing in full brilliant color on die cut card stock
- Assemnbled about 13.25″ high and stands inside an 18″ circle.
- Display on your desk
- Use as a pencil / pen holder
- Middle School – Adults
The 3D model brings to life and gives a realistic view to students and adults. So many of us are use to the flat periodic tables…. just as globes are to maps.
Supporting graphic material in the 3D package is specifically designed for Science Fairs and other exhibits to help explain this break-through concept.
Interesting Fact: One of the principal values of a 3D periodic table is to avoid breaking the “elements arranged in order” as part of the Periodic Law.
Important InformationWarranty and Return Policy