51004 RABBIT SKELETON
Genus Species – Skeleton Oryctolagus Cuniculus
- Comes with acrylic transparent cover
- Real bone
- Carefully articulated and mounted in a natural pose
- Specially cleaned and treated
- Display case measures 13-3/4″ x 7-3/4″ x 4-1/8″
- Skeleton by itself is measures 12-3/4″ long x 5-1/2″ tall
- All critical parts are numbered to make identification simple
- Key card included
Science Fair Project Ideas
- Build a maze and time the rabbit from the time you set it down to the time it takes it to reach the treat at the end of a maze.
- See which bacteria will grow the fastest: compare the feet of a human, a rabbit, and a chicken.
WARNING! Not to be used by children 12 yrs and under.
The skeleton is for educational use only. It is not a toy.
Ships to U.S. & Canada onlyWarranty and Return Policy