Genus Species – Felis Catus
- Real animal bone
- Precisely articulated and mounted in a natural pose
- Cleaned and specially treated
- Mounted on a finished wooden base
- Comes with a removable acrylic transparent cover for educational study
- The display case measures 4-3/8″ x 13-3/4″ x 7″
- Skeleton is over 12″ long x 3-1/2″ wide x 6″ tall
- If the tail was straight it would be 17″+ long
- Makes an interesting educational aid or unique display
This is a medium-sized cat. It can be used as a veterinarian aid to help identify bones and teeth.
WARNING! Not to be used by children 12 yrs and under.
The skeleton is for educational use only. It is not a toy.
Ships to U.S. & Canada onlyWarranty and Return Policy