BULLFROG SKELETON EDUCATIONAL – ARTICULATED
Genus Species – Rana Catesbeiana or “True Frogs” – Native to North America
- Comes with acrylic transparent cover
- Real animal bone
- Fastidiously articulated and mounted in a natural pose
- Cleaned and specially treated
- Mounted on a finished wooden base 6″ x 6″
- Comes with a removable acrylic transparent cover
- Makes an interesting educational aid or unique display
Science Fair Project Ideas
- Find the internal and external similarities in growth between bullfrogs and freshwater trout.
- Compare the respiration rate, as well as the other external features of frogs and toads using live specimens.
WARNING! Not to be used by children 12 yrs and under.
The skeleton is for educational use only. It is not a toy.
Ships to U.S. & Canada onlyWarranty and Return Policy