7.2 Volts @ 200mA 1.44 Watt Solar Panel w / Alligator Clips
Highest Quality Guaranteed!
- Each cell has pre-soldered alligator connectors that allows you to easily hook up and power anything.
- These can be connected in parallel or series to increase current output or voltage.
- 9.5 in Aligator Clip leads
- US Dimensions: 5.5inx 3.5in
- Metric Dimensions: 90mm x 140mm
- Thickness 7.4 mm
- Solar cell type polycrystalline
- Power 1.44 Watts
- 7.2 Volts @ 200mA
- Wind Pitch windmill experiment kit
- Solar Construction kits
- Solar Experimental Kits
- Solar kits
- Solar model boat
- Solar model car
- Solar Scientific Kits
- Solar toys
Science Fair Project Idea
- How can solar cells be optimized with respect to the angle of incidence?
- How does varying the amount of light falling on the Frightened Grasshopper Solar-Powered Bug affects its level of movement.
- Charge a supercapacitor with a solar panel, then measure how the charging time affects how long the supercapacitor can power a car’s electric motor.
- Test if a simple solar panel steering system might improve panel energy production enough to reduce the overall system cost by requiring fewer panels.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.Warranty and Return Policy