The Beginner Solar Power Racer Car Experimental Science kit is an excellent STEM product for K-12 classrooms, camps or at-home learning!
Harness the sun and have fun racing your car!
Features of the Beginner Solar Power Racer Car
- Made with 3D printed materials
- Manufactured in the United States
- Build a motorized DIY science fair project by using power from a solar cell
- Learn how automotive transmissions and motors work
- Teaches your young learner the power of solar energy
- Includes gears, metal body, motor, shafts, mono solar cell
- Easy to follow instructions
- Solar operated
- No on or off switch
- No soldering or batteries required
Science Fair Project Ideas
- Insert different color lights into a desk lamp and see which light will power the solar panel the most. You can determine the outcome by seeing which light makes the car travel the furthest distance. (Contributed by a 12 yr old student.)
- Change the angles of the solar panel or replace the solar panel with higher voltage panels.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
You will receive parts to build the item pictured.Warranty and Return Policy