BEGINNER SOLAR POWER RACER CAR EXPERIMENTAL SCIENCE KIT
Harness the sun and have fun racing your car!
- Build a motorized DIY science fair project by using power from a solar cell
- Learn how automotive transmissions and motors work
- Includes gears, metal body, motor, shafts, mono solar cell
- Easy to follow instructions
- Solar operated
- No on or off switch
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
Science Fair Project Ideas
- Insert different color lights into a desk lamp and see which light will power the solar panel the most. You can determine the outcome by seeing which light makes the car travel the furthest distance. (Contributed by a 12 yr old student.)
- Change the angles of the solar panel or replace the solar panel with higher voltage panels.
Grades 5 – 10 : 10 to 12 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
You will receive parts to build the item pictured.Warranty and Return Policy