With Brushbot science fair projects you will learn about circuits and friction as you make this simple robot! They are easy to build and are perfect to make for an easy, inexpensive science fair project or for an electricity / robot classroom project.
What is Included in the Kit
Brushbot Science Fair Project Ideas – Modify your brushbot to create an experiment or to just have lots of fun!
- Mount the motor on the end of one robot and the middle on the other robot. Which produces the most vibration which converts into axial motion.
- Position the battery in different positions for each of the brushbots. (similar principle as above).
- Cut a slot in the plastic of one of the bots. This is similar to how ships are built.
- Cut the sides of the plastic (similar principle as above).
- You will receive 4 more science fair project ideas in your receipt. You will also receive information about the science behind the Brushbot Robot.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
Ships to all 52 U.S. states, Puerto Rico and Canada
Free with your purchase: Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBookWarranty and Return Policy