Circuits 101 Lab
Construct and Understand Circuitry
The Circuits 101 Lab can be used with vertical and horizontal wind turbines.
Features of the Circuits 101 Lab
- Students will go through a series of introductory lessons in circuit construction and understanding.
- Included are 8 comprehensive lessons in circuitry building and understanding.
- Hours of fun learning with this hands-on kit while calculating, building, and testing what they learn.
- Can be used with any DC power source like a Solar Panel.
- Originally designed for a college in Canada and now available to our customers
- 1 – 10ohm resistor
- 1 – 30ohm resistor
- 1 – 100ohm resistor
- 1 – 2.47V light bulb
- 1 – 7 function multimeter
- 1 – light bulb stand
- 1 – solderless breadboard
- 2 – Single AA Battery Ports
- 2 – AA batteries (not included)
- 2 – alligator clip wires
- 8 pieces of 22 gauge pre-stripped jumper wire
Grades 9 thru adult
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS GLASS: Breakable bulb.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD:Toy contains wires. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING! HIGH MAGNETIC FIELD: Can cause medical implants, implanted heart pacemakers and cardioverter defibrillators to cease operation. Maintain 12 inch safe distance from ion pump.
You will receive parts to build the item pictured.Warranty and Return Policy