The Crazy Circuits Deluxe kit gives you the opportunity to be creative in doing a science fair project. It is a budget-friendly way to learn about or teach electronics and much more. Excellent for classroom and homeschool use.
This Lego®-based modular electronics kit makes learning about electronic circuitry as easy as building with plastic blocks!
If you can’t solder, no problem! All Crazy Circuit materials are designed to work with any conductive material and can be sewn, snapped, or stuck to many different surfaces. They work perfectly with conductive tapes for paper crafts, conductive threads for e-textile sewing, conductive inks and paints for artwork, or even plain old alligator clips or paper clips.
If you are looking for open-ended STEM tools, MakerSpace materials, or something fun to do, Crazy Circuits brings it all together.
What You Can Do with the Crazy Circuits Deluxe Kit
- Learn simple programming. This pack is perfect for the creator/maker who wants to design interactive projects and programmable projects, create custom code, add motion, and much more.
- Use some of the pre-programmed sketches to create your own touch-sensitive synthesizer or light-up project.
- Use the included Touch Board to turn any conductive material into an interactive surface.
- Add parts and programming to your next LEGO ™ project to give it dazzling effects.
- Follow the guides and projects to learn how to program your own code to start your next big idea.
Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO™ and similar brick building systems. Crazy Circuits parts come 100% ready to go out of the box, which means no soldering or preparation required.
This kit covers topics such as art, circuitry, design, logic, programming, robotics, and sewable technology.
– including our super fun Crazy-Duino board and Crazy-Touch programming board. Powered by the Teensy LC board, the Crazy-Touch board offers 11 capacitive touch output pins as well as the raw processing power to handle multiple sensor inputs–including audio.
What the Crazy Circuits Deluxe Kit Includes
- Crazy Circuits Chips
- Touch Board and USB Cable – offeres 11 touch output pins and raw processing power to handle multiple sensor inputs – including audio
- Blink/Fade Board
- 2 Screw Terminals
- 3 Standard Pushbuttons
- 3 Jumbo Pushbuttons
- 2 Slide Switches
- 3 Coin Cell Battery Holders
- 5 Mini Surface Mount LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- 5 Brick LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- 3 Coin Cell Battery Holders
- 10 Jumbo 10mm LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- Mini RGB LED
- Piezoelectric Speaker
- 5 CR2032 Batteries
- 2AAA Battery Holder
- Conductive Nylon Tape – 1/8 inch thick, 16 feet long
- Conductive Thread Bobbin – 16 feet
- LEGO™ Baseplate (8×16 studs)
- Plastic Organizer
The Deluxe Pack contains 43 awesome components in a sturdy plastic organizer case.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
You will receive parts to build the item pictured.