The Crazy Circuits Programming 101 Classroom Set was designed as a complete classroom solution for teaching electronics. These modular kits are robust sets of materials supported by online lesson plans, projects, activities, diagrams, and videos. Programming circuits 101 sets come with 4, 8, 12, or 24 student boxes filled with electronics parts and supplies. Learning circuits is easy with Crazy Circuits Classroom Sets. Uses Arduino™ programming to read sensor values (distance, temperature, humidity, light), output data through a display, manipulate sound and light outputs, and drive servos.
Learning how to Program is like learning a foreign language, it’s not something that can be quickly done over a dozen lessons. The lesson plans that you receive are focused on teaching students the basics of programming while having them modify more complicated code in order to learn HOW different parts interact. Your students will take parts such as distance sensors and they will be shown how to manipulate servos, 7 segment displays, speakers, and LEDs that show readings. The goal is to inspire and engage students, not just teach them how to write lines of code.
Features and Benefits of the Crazy Circuits Programming 101 Classroom Set
- The modular kits are supported by equally robust online teaching resources designed to facilitate easy classroom use.
- Every set comes with a Teacher Box which includes a full set of supplies as well as additional materials.
- Includes both Squishy Circuits Dough and Bare Conductive Paint. These conductive substances are used as alternative inputs to control our various electronics parts.
- Parts are connected in a brick based building environment via our exclusive, special Maker Tape conductive tape.
- Use conductive paint to create your own Piano, or control a servo by changing the length of conductive dough.
- The curriculum is always being updated and aligned to NGSS standards for easy integration into any new or existing curriculum.
- In addition to lesson plans, the curriculum also includes activity pages, assessments, diagrams, and videos for classroom use.
- Full access to all our resources can be found on the online Project Database.
- All our resources are 100% Open Source and free to use.
- NO Soldering required!
- *Not included: Scissors and computers are required.
- Age: 10+, Grade: 4+
Each Student Kit Includes
Teacher Set Contents
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.