With the Crazy Circuits Robotics Kit you will learn the fundamentals of Arduino programming and design while creating fun STEM and STEAM projects with this electronic learning platform. This kit includes everything you need to get started with programming. Grade 4, 10 years and up.
Features and Benefit of the Robotics Board Kit
- The robotics board features USB connectivity for uploading your Arduino sketches and several pin headers for connecting the included servo motors.
- Works perfectly with conductive tapes for paper crafts, conductive threads for e-textile sewing, conductive inks and paints for artwork, and even alligator clips or paper clips
- This robotics kit was designed for the more adventurous Maker who wants to add in their own parts and supplies.
- This kit covers topics such as circuitry, programming, logic, design, sewable technology, art, and design.
- Allows for the easy addition of any sensor without the need for a breadboard or soldering.
- You can use the included Screw Terminals to connect any 2 pin component to the Crazy Circuits System.
- Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO™ and similar brick building systems.
- The parts come 100% ready to go out of the box, which means no soldering or preparation required.
Crazy Circuits Robotics Kit Parts Included
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy