The Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer is a superior printing size with a one-piece structure that allows you to save space but build the world. This compact FDM 3D printer is perfect for hobbyists, beginners, and enthusiasts.
- Upgraded Silent Mainboard V4.2.2: Ender 5 Pro 3d printer comes with upgraded V4.2.2 silent Mainboard with TMC2208 drivers, allowing for quieter and more precise printing performance..
- Metal Extruder Kit: Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer Ender 5 Pro adopts Creality metal extruder which has better stronger pressure to pushing filament into printer nozzle, improving the printer’s performance.
- Capricorn Premium XS Bowden Tubing: Imported Capricorn blue tube with high temperature resistant makes feeding smoother and ensure great printing texture.
Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat up the hot bed to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
- Semi-Assembled Kits: Ender 5 Pro comes with several partially assembled kits, very easy to assemble and allow you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printer.
- A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
Technical Support Package
PicoSupport technical support packages can be used for variety of support including installation, training, design/slicing consultations, and technical support. Service Packages are based on hours so packages can never expire. If your printer needs to be returned to our studio for maintenance, we can cover the round-trip shipping.
CREALITY SUPPORT PACKAGES:
|On-boarding||1.5 credits (1.5 hours) of 1:1 video support|
|Print Volume||220mm x 220mm x H 300mm|
|Travel Speed Max||180mm/s|
|Layer Thickness||0.1 – 0.4mm|
|Hot Bed Temperature||110 C|
|Machine Dimensions||552mm x 485mm x 510mm|
|Materials||PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Flexible, Wood|
|Power Cut Protection Functions||Meets the needs of fast heating and longtime printing and resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.|
|Modular Design||Modular parts all the printer to be assembled to meet your needs.|
|Ultra-Mute Motherboard||Upgraded motherboard which produces less noise|
|Metal Extruding Unit||Stable in feeding in filaments and wear-resisting for better printing quality|
|Double Y-axis||Double Y-axis control system with synchronous operation and stable output to avoid vibrations resulting from long-time printing|
|V-slot profile||2V-slot profile and pulley for stable and smooth operation, low-noise wear-resistant, and longer service life|
|Operating System||Vin XP, Vista 7, 10, Mac, Linux|
|Slicing Software||Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3E|
|File Type||.stl, .obj, .gcode|
|Interface||online or TF card offline|
|Input||24V / 270W|