DUAL AXIS SMART SOLAR TRACKER SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT
Experiment with solar panel angles to see what is most efficient with the dual axis smart solar tracker.
The sun is awesome, and so is solar electric power generation. Unfortunately, solar panels do not move! So how can they follow the sun? Well, to counter this you can make a tracker that follows the sun and allows for even greater energy production.
- Create your own computer controller dual axis solar tracker in under an hour, using only a screwdriver
- No soldering
- Screwdrivers (not included)
- A wire stripper (not included)
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
- Two micro servos
- Four sensors
- 1 Arduino Uno
- Custom laser cut wood
- Screws to design and make his solar tracker
Due to overwhelming demand, it may take up to three weeks for your tracker to be shipped. Please contact us if you have any questions or are in a time crunch.
Science Fair Project Ideas – Only compare 2 variables. These are not hypotheses.
- Which has a greater heat source… a 60W light bulb or the sun?
- Which has a great heat source, the sun or an LED flashlight bulb?
- Which has a greater heat source, a candle or the sun?
- At which angle does the solar panel collect the most energy. For example, compare 2 different angles, 90 degrees and 45 degrees.
- Tip: Collect data while doing your experiment.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
You will receive parts to build the items pictured.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy