EDU8355 SUPER CHEM 120 SCIENCE KIT
Turn your kitchen into a chemistry science lab!
Can make 120 experiments in all!
- 3D soap bubble sculptures
- giant soap bubbles
- monster dough
- grow crystals
- a volcano
- a propelled motor boat yogurt
- ice cream
- gelatin figures
- Includes 37 parts
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
When asked, “What is a chemist?” I have difficulty in answering because there are so many different kinds of chemists! A chemist is somebody who works with chemicals and finds out what things are made of. Once you know what materials are needed to make things, you can make them better or even invent new substances!
This chemist kit is designed to help you discover what a chemist does and what chemicals are. It is designed to teach you something about chemistry, but even more important, it hopes to teach you that learning can be fun. If it can teach you that, everything else will be easy.
There are 1000’s of chemicals in the world, but only a few in the EDU8355 Super Chem 120 Science Kit. However, you will learn how these chemicals are made and how you can make others by yourself.
Science Fair Project ideas
- Find out whether sodium hydrogen sulfate, sodium carbonate and phenolphtalein are acids or bases. Why is this important?
- Can you make writing disappear? Design an experiment to find out how.
- What is the best soap solution? Can you invent your own and profit from your discovery?
- What is a saturated solution? What can it be used for?
- What is the best way to inhibit rust? Experiment to discover a solution.
Ages 10 and up
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Children under 8 yrs. Can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision is required. Keep uninflated balloons away from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MAGNETS – Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
This is a kit, you will receive parts to build the item pictured.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy