ELECTRICITY ELECTRONICS SCIENCE FAIR PROJECTS w/ SC-500S SNAP CIRCUITS
Experiment with safe, wireless electricity electronics science fair projects with the Elenco SC-500S Snap Circuits!
- Create your own experiments with this kit
- 500 safe, easy experiments and projects
- 73 experiments with the computer interface
- Includes all components from the SC-100R & SC-300R kits
- No tools needed
- Soldering not required
- Requires 4-AA batteries (not included)
- 3-project & experiment books with full color, easy step-by-step directions
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
Snap Ciruits Computer Interface
- Software CD program for PC use, called Winscope
- PC interface cable
- Specialized test equipment to “see electrical signals”
- Ability to measure and experiment with signals
The software in this product is not Mac-compatible, but you can find a similar Mac version at http://www.physics2000.com/Pages/MacScope.html. It will not match our manual exactly, but the differences are minor and it should be easy to understand. The software at this link is not related to Elenco® Electronics Inc. in any way; we do not support it or accept any responsibility for it.
- 75 modular snap-together parts
- Recording IC
- FM module
- Transformer and analog meter
Learn about and experiment with resistors, transitors, motors, parallel circuits, batteries, anaolog and circuit meters, 7-segment displays, SCRs, transformers, transformers in oscillators, an FM radio, AM antenna (wires are not wires), diodes & applications, LED digital displays.
Make a recording with a specialized digital recording integrated circuit and supporting resistors and capacitors. Experiment with relays, silicon controlled rectifers and vibration switches. Plus you get to do all the experiments from the SC-100R and SC-300R models.
The kit includes all the parts you need.
All the parts are listed and pictured in the manual. The manual is in full color and shows you every single experiment and with wireless breadboard. I am impressed by the clarity of the writing and the easy directions.
Ages 8 and up
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
You will receive parts to build the item picturedShipping, Warranty & Return Policy