ENGINO STEM NEWTON’S LAW : INERTIA, MOMENTUM, KINETIC POTENTIAL ENERGY
Learn about and experience….
- Newton’s first law of motion and the relation between force and motion
- Newton’s second law of motion and the relation between force, mass and acceleration
- Newton’s third law of motion and the physics of action and reaction forces
- the concept of Momentum
- the fundamental properties of energy
- what factors affect potential and kinetic energies
- Free – Building Your Students’ Confidence: Easy & Quick Classroom Activities eBook
Learn about the ingenious Sir Isaac Newton’s laws of motion which are the basis of classical mechanics that still describe most everyday life situations. Observe the effects of kinetic and potential energy and see first-hand how energy is transformed from one form to the other.
Build 8 working models such as a ballistic catapult, a balloon powered plane, a collision car, a dragster, a gravity fan and a moving cabin. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts not for Children under 3 yrs.
Ages 8 to 16+
You will receive parts to build the items pictured.Engino System
Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy