Discounted 5 kits of the Engino Mechanical STEM Series which includes cams & cranks, gears & worm drives, levers & linkages, pulley drives, wheels axels & inclined planes.
This series has to do with 5 core subjects related to mechanics. Each of the these kits includes a comprehensive activity booklet, covering a broad area of subjects with “cutting edge” experiments and detailed descriptions of the different technological principles. Your students / children learn to apply the principles when constructing the structures.
Features of the Engino Mechanical STEM Series With
- Build structures and machines. Multidimensional construction system.
- Shows young physicists and engineers how to convert reciprical motion into linear motion.
- Can be used as supplemental curriculum material or to learn concepts.
- Example of Curriculum / Activity pages.
- Engages kids in creative play and enables them to build easy, simple or complex models using very few components. The educational “toy” system comprises a system of multi-faceted rods and connectors. These rods and connectors share some unique geometrical features that allows up to 6 sides to connect simultaneously!
- Excellent addition to a homeschool curriculum.
- Ages 6 to 14
Engino Discovering Stem Mechanics Levers & Linkages
- Learn how Levers can be used for increasing an applied force or changing the direction of motion
- Build 16 working models such as a seesaw, a movable weight scale, a wheelbarrow, a parking gate, a toy with moving figures, a pantograph and two types of linkages
- Manual includes 14 pages of theory and facts, a 4 page quiz, 7 pages of experimental activities illustrating uses of levers and linkages
Engino Discovering Stem Mechanics Wheels, Axles and Inclined Planes Building Kit
- Learn how Wheels and Axles use friction to move objects easily and the mechanical advantage between large wheels and small wheels
- Build 14 working models such as a Mobile Staircase, Levered Ramp with Car, Tractor, Tow Truck and more
- Manual includes 18 pages of theory and facts, a 4 page quiz, 6 pages of experimental activities illustrating uses of Wheels, Axels
Engino Discovering Stem Mechanics Pulley Drives
- Learn how Pulley Drives can be used to transfer force with reduced force and increase speed
- Build 8 working models such as a Crane Bridge, Material Lift, Windmill and more
- Manual includes 12 pages of theory and facts, a 3 page quiz, 3 pages of experimental activities illustrating uses of Pulley Drives, 12 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
Engino Discovering Stem Mechanics Cams & Cranks Building Kit
- Learn about transmitting power using Cams and Cranks and converting reciprocal linear motion
- Build 8 working models such as a Sewing Machine, Flapping Eagle, Stationary Crane, and more
- Manual includes 10 pages of theory and facts, a 2 page quiz, 3 pages of experimental activities illustrating uses of Cams and Cranks, 15 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
Engino Discovering Stem Mechanics Gears & Worm Drives
- Learn how Gears can easily reduce or increase speed, change force or transfer motion from one position to another.
- Discover how Worm drives are used to greatly reduce rotational speed and how screws can convert rotational motion to linear, while greatly increasing force.
- Build 12 working models such as an experimental crane, a gearbox, a carousel, a helicopter, a screw press and a crane with a rotating arm. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
You will receive parts to build the item pictured.Engino System
Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy