ENGINO DISCOVERING STEM MECHANICS LEVERS & LINKAGES BUIDING KIT
Conduct thorough experiments and discover:
- how to create an exact straight line mechanically
- how to use a pantograph to scale up or down an image
- the relation between fulcrum, effort and load
- how the three classes of levers are formed
- Free – Building Your Students’ Confidence: Easy & Quick Classroom Activities eBook
Learn the mechanics of levers and linkages and experience how levers can be used for changing the direction of motion or increasing an applied force. Find out how you can create models with complex motion by connecting many levers together and learn how these linkages can be applied to various machines.
Build 16 working models such as a movable weight scale, pantograph, parking gate, seesaw, toy with moving figures, wheelbarrow, and two types of linkages. Either online or in an enclosed booklet you will find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts not for Children under 3 yrs.
Ages 8 to 16+
You will receive parts to build the items pictured.Engino System
Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy