ENGINO STEM SIMPLE MACHINES : MECHANISMS THAT MULTIPLY FORCE BUILDING KIT
Conduct thorough experiments and discover:
- how to calculate gear ratio and how worm drives work
- how to gain mechanical advantage from wheel, axles and inclined planes mechanisms
- how to use pulleys to change force and direction of motion
- how to use cams and cranks to produce different types of motion
- the three classes of levers and the use of linkages
- Free – Building Your Students’ Confidence: Easy & Quick Classroom Activities eBook
With the Simple Machines children’s building set you will learn a combination of the basic 5 sets of “Discovering STEM” series and covers all Simple Machines mechanisms. These mechanisms offer a mechanical advantage and are crucial elements of many machines and devices. They are designed to multiply or reduce force, increase or decrease speed and convert one type of motion to another.
Build 60 working models that cover the subjects of levers, the inclined plane, the pulley, the screw, the wedge, the wheel and axle, as well as the more advanced gears and linkages! Either online or in an enclosed booklet you will find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts not for Children under 3 yrs.
Ages 8 to 16+
You will receive parts to build the items pictured.Engino System
Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy