FUEL CELL 10 CAR & EXPERIMENTS SCIENCE KIT
Get ready for a green adventure into solar and hydrogen renewable energy!
Find out about fuel cells, solar cells and electrolysis through more than a dozen experiments and demonstrations that you can do on your own, in a classroom or with friends.
- Completely redesigned car
- Solar panel
- Rolling display stand
- Battery pack
- No soldering required
- Fuel Cell Curriculum
- Full color 64-page manual has a comprehensive lesson plan in solar cells and fuel cells
With this kit you an build a model car that actually runs on water!
- 1st use solar energy to separate water into hydrogen.
- Plug in the motor and the fuel cell uses these gases to produce electricity that moves your vehicle across the floor.
- The only by-product is clean Water!
The Thames & Kosmos Fuel Cell 10 Car and Experiments Science Kit provides a hands-on introduction to one of the most significant techologies of the early 21st century.
Some fuel cells, such as this one, do not consume fossil fuels and therefore are considered environmentally friendly.
30 Experiments & Activities Include
- Experiment with a unique reversible Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cell
- How to solar cells turn sunlight into electricity
- Discover how fuel cells work
- Calculate the efficiency of the solar cell and fuel cell
- How to build a solar-powered car
- Effects of direct and indirect radiation
- Characteristics of a solar module
- Electrolysis and its effect on water
- Oxy-hydrogen test
- How to construct and load a reversible fuel cell
- Decomposition of water in the fuel cell
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of gas in a fuel cell
- How efficient is electrolysis?
- How light influences electrolysis
- Solar electrolysis
- Fuel cell-powered car
- Add your own experiments
Sold by Amazon
Ages 10 and up