Horizontal Wind Turbine Level 1 Experiment Kit
Excellent for Experimenting With AC – DC Current & Wind Energy For Your Science Fair Projects
With the horizontal wind turbine level 1 experiment kit you will explore the power of wind energy! Learn how wind turbines are designed and built, and how they generate energy.
- Build your own magnetic induction generator using 4 coils and 4 magnets
- 26” Produces 1.5v to 7v at 150mA
- DIY alternator produces current you can customize
- Magnetic induction generator components
- Creates alternating current power so you can rectify power to direct current
- Built-in LED light that indicates the generated power
- Coils and magnets to build a customize the generator
- 4 different types of rectification experiments are included
- Wind Turbine
- 1 Base
- 1 Nacelle Base
- 1 Nacelle Front
- 1 Short Tower 5.5” (139.7mm)
- 1 Nose Cone
- 2 Blade Hubs
- 6 Blade Adapters
- 6 Blades 6“ (152mm)
- 1 DC Shaft
- 1 DC Generator Pack:
1 DC Motor
1 DC Motor Stand
1 Alligator Clip Set(Black and Red)
- 1 Screw Pack:
1 Piezo Buzzer
1 Resistor 30 Ohm
1 Motor Clip
- Assembled: Standard: 26” Tall Wind Turbine , 26″ blade to floor, 18″ nose to floor, 6.2″ base
- Metric: 650mm blade to floor, 204mm x 145mm x 145mm
- Weight: 2lbs 14 oz
- Assembled Dimensions: 26″ blade to floor, 18″ nose to floor, 6.2″ base
- Metric 650mm blade to floor, 450mm nose to floor, 160mm base
Ages 12 and up
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MAGNETS: Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
WARNING! HIGH MAGNETIC FIELD: Can cause medical implants, implanted heart pacemakers and cardioverter defibrillators to cease operation. Maintain 12 inch safe distance from ion pump.
You will receive parts to build the item pictured.
The magnets break easily. To separate magnets from each other, carefully slide them apart.Warranty and Return Policy