Features & Benefits of the Levenhuk Strike 50 NG Telescope
* Achromatic refractor
* Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
* Focal length: 600 mm
* Comes in a kit
- Levenhuk Strike 50 NG is an awesome telescope for kids, perfect for observations of constellations, lunar craters, sunspots, atmospheric flows of Jupiter and its four largest moons, phases of Venus, rings of Saturn, and binary stars with a separation of 2.5 arc seconds between their components. You get straight from the box!
- The entry model of the Strike NG series was designed as a telescope for children and teenagers. It is also excellent for amateur astronomers.
- This kit is a great way to study and practice astronomy, learn how to locate constellations, and observe the planets of the Solar System. This makes Levenhuk Strike 50 NG one of the best kids’ telescopes.
- The altazimuth mount (a simple two-axis mount for supporting and rotating an instrument about two perpendicular axes – one vertical and the other horizontal) is easy to set up; and the optics included in the kit provide the highest practical power of 200x, allowing both astronomical and terrestrial observations.
- Levenhuk Strike NG Telescope is a wise choice for those who don’t want to spend time assembling and adjusting a telescope, or browsing through an expansive list of accessories. Apart from the telescope itself, you also get the optics for astronomical and terrestrial observations, and informative astronomy handbooks for both amateurs and more advanced users. All this makes the Levenhuk Strike NG Telescope an ideal choice for any beginning astronomer interested in science.
- The kit includes everything you will need to make your observations fascinating and captivating. The informative handbooks and advanced software allow even a beginner to find the desired object in the night sky. This amazing telescope comes in a colorful box, and would make a perfect gift for any aspiring astronomer, who would cherish it for many years to come.
- The Levenhuk Strike NG Telescope kit is far more advanced than you would expect.
Included in the Kit
- Levenhuk Strike NG Telescope on a Yoke mount
- Stainless steel tripod
- 0.965″ plastic focuser
- Two 0.965″ eyepieces: F20 mm, F6 mm
- 3x Barlow lens
- 3×20 finder scope
- Diagonal mirror
- “See it all!” Astronomer’s Handbook with descriptions of 280 celestial objects
- Space Posters Set (Moon, Sun and Other Stars, Solar System)
- Stellarium software CD to assist you during your astronomical observations
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Click on the tab to your left: Additional Information
Close-Up of Telescope Parts. Click on image to enlarge.
Important InformationWarranty and Return Policy