Mech-5 is a one-of-a-kind Mechanical Coding Robot because it steers its coded courses and programmed tasks effortlessly by snapping the coding buttons onto the coding wheel, directing your robot to perform various functions and tasks.
- Coding is executed effortlessly by snapping the Coding buttons onto the Coding wheel, directing your robot to perform its basic functions – move forward, backward, right or left, spin or pause.
- Thanks to this simple to follow approach, coding and performing more challenging tasks like throwing, lifting, kicking or drawing, become achievable as the user’s coding skills increase.
- Engage in the Coding world and beyond by challenging yourself with your very first coding robot! This mission-based, entry level STEM coding robot is designed to inspire users to learn about mechanical engineering principles and coding basics.
- LEARN BY DOING- Geared toward future engineers ages 10+.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Coding – This mission-based, entry level STEM mechanical coding robot is designed to inspire users to learn about mechanical engineering principles and coding basics. It encourages children to think while also developing their problem-solving and troubleshooting skills when faced with different tasks and difficulties.
Green-Energy – With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind these technologies. All TEACH TECH™ Green-Energy robots are powered by either water, wind or sun, so there are no batteries required.
Mechanical-Robotic Kits – In the classroom or at home, Mechanical-Robotic Kits have a big impact on STEM education. Learn about robots, and have fun doing it! There are numerous projects, activities and tasks that these robots can accomplish. The possibilities are as limitless as your imagination!
10 years and up
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Small Ball. Not for Children under 3 yrs.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy