The My First Lab MFL-06 Duo-Scope Microscope is a 2-in-one microscope because you can look at specimens on a slide as well as viewing solid objects.
- 10X eyepiece
- 4X, 10X, 40X objectives
- Features 40X, 100X, 400X magnifications
- Real optical glass lenses
- Dual focusing knobs
- Battery Operated
- Extensive, 50 pc accessory kit
- 2 LED lights, above and below
- 3-AA batteries (not included)
- CE Certified
- CPSIA approved
Product Description of My First Lab MFL-06 Duo-Scope Microscope
You would need two instruments to view what this one does…
- a basic biological scope to look at specimens on a slide (light shines up from under the slide and through the tissue
- a traditional stereo or dissecting microscope to view solid objects at lower power (light shines down onto the specimens to be observed
Duo-Scope with dual lighting allows for both types of applications!
Cordless battery power makes it portable for field study.
Accessories Included for hours of fun scientific research!
- 5 blank slides
- 1 concavity (well) slide
- 4 prepared slides
- 2 bottles of stain
- Plastic test tube
- Plastic Petri dish
- And More….!
Purchase a case of 4 and save
Ages 9 and up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
WARNING: Contains glass and sharp instruments. Adult supervision is recommended.
Ships to U.S. & Canada onlyWarranty and Return Policy