75-IN-1 ELECTRONICS LAB
Are you a beginner in electronics? Then 75 Experiments & Projects are perfect for you!
Features of the 75-in-1 Electronics Lab Kit
- 162 page manual with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions and illustration
- All terms are defined and components are illustrated with explanation of their use
- Safe and Simple – no soldering
- Operates on batteries – uses spring hook-up method
- 4-AA batteries (not included)
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
Learn the basics of electricity, electronics, physics and magnetism. If you don’t know the difference between a resistor and a transistor, that is OK. You will be familiar with each component when you build the projects. The breadboard has most of the components mounted. And to help you to remember there is a symbol next to each component. This is called the schematic symbol.
5-Unique, Free Science Fair Project Ideas to do with the 75-in-1 Electronics Lab Kit
- After you build the conductivity tester, test the various electrical appliances in your home, such as a fan or iron. Make a comparison. Be sure to abide by the precautions in the manual.
- Build the Quick Draw game. Do a biology science fair project by testing your friends reactions. Are girls faster than boys?
- Intermittent light with LEDs. Which LEDs flashes slowly? Quickly? What applications can you make?
- After you design the schematics for the Electronic Coin Toss, have your friends guess which LED will light up. Do a probability science fair projects.
- Experiment with the 4-Level Photometer.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
Ages 10 and up.
This is a kit, you will receive parts to build the item.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy