300-IN-1 ELECTRONICS LAB
- 300 Electronics Projects and Experiments
- Safe: No Soldering
- No AC
- Uses spring and bredboard hook-up method
- 164 page detailed step-by-step illustrated manual
- All terms defined and illustrated
- Batteries not included (six AA needed)
- Included: capacitors, CDs, diodes, earphone, integrated circuits, LEDS, LED digit display, phototransistors, resistors, speaker, transistors, transformers!
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
Have fun experimenting and building a transistor radio, IC organ, burglar alarm, battery checker, rain detector, voltage controlled amblifier, electronic game, and much much more.
Science Fair Project Ideas
- Make a plant growth stimulator and see if plants grow better with the gadget than without it. Faster? Healthier?
- Design the schematic for a comparator (defined in manual) and test to see what happens when you change the voltage. Change the voltage and see what is most effective.
- Design your own circuits. Compare to what the manual suggests. Whose if most effective?
- Make a rain detector. Which is most effective conductor in determining if it is going to rain?
- Design various patterns to detect a burglar in different sections of your house. Which schematic detects the intruder the fastest?
Ages 10 and Up
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
This is a kit, you will receive parts to build the item picturedShipping, Warranty & Return Policy