INTERFACE KIT FOR OWI-535 ROBOTIC ARM EDGE ROBOT
- Connect the Robotic Arm Edge 535 to a PC
- Have real time manual control of the robotic arm
- Program the arm to perform a sequence of movements and functions
- Just like an actual robot on an assembly line
- Comes with a CD, printed circuit board, USB cable and accessories, and detailed instruction manual
- Allow real time interactive control, plus contains a built-in interactive script writer,
- May be saved and loaded from disk just like any other standard computer file.
- Excellent introduction to robotics programming
- Add as part of your home-school curriculum
- Robotic Arm not included
- OWI is the premier line of educational robotics kits
- Generic Dimensions: 8.25″H x 2″W x 6″D, Weight 1 pound
>li>May write a script that contains up to 99 individual robotic arm functions into a single script file.
HARDWARE & SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 1;2;3/Vista
- CPU: Pentium3; 1.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 256MB or higher
- Hardware Disk Space: 100MB or more
- Display: Super VGA (800 x 600 or higher). Color monitor with high color 16 bits or higher
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy