ROBOTIC ARM EDGE ROBOT FOR SCIENCE FAIR PROJECTS!
- With the OWI 535 Robotic Arm Edge, you will be able to…
Command the gripper to open and close with wrist motion of 120 degrees an extensive elbow range of 300º, base rotation of 270º, base motion of 180º, vertical reach of 15 inches, horizontal reach of 12.6 inches, and lifting capacity of 100g
- The added features gives you a search light design on the gripper and a safety gear audible indicator is included on all 5-gear boxes to prevent any potential injury or gear breakage during operation.
- No soldering.
- OWI is the premier line of educational robotics kits
- Free with your order: Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook.
- Assembled Size : 9in x 6.3in x 15in
- Battery : 4-D batteries (not included)
- Kit requires assembly but NO soldering
OPERATING SYSTEMS (OS)
- Windows XP (SP 1,2,3)
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 (32 BIT ONLY- NO 64 BIT SUPPORT)
Your Robotic Arm turns into bionic marvel after you construct it
- Take total command and achieve visual manipulation with the gripper to open and close, rotate on its base or extend at the elbow to retrieve objects and twist at the wrist
- Determine the working specifications of a robot arm manipulator
- Compare the Robotic Arm Edge to the human hand.
- How much current does it take for a robot’s arm to lift different weights?
- Measure the degrees of freedom.
- Maximum vertical and horizontal reach.
- Control panel operations, differentiate.
- For your project research: What is a robot? What types of robots are available – industrial, service, domestic
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
Ages 10 and up.
This is a kit, you will receive parts to build the item pictured.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy