SAVONIUS EDUCATIONAL V4 WIND TURBINE WINDMILL SCIENCE FAIR PROJECTS KIT
Wind Power Between .5 to 5 Volts!
- A fully functioning Savonius wind turbine
- Easily built in about an one hour
- Includes a rectification adapter
- Build your own magnetic induction generator
- Perfect kit for science fair projects, classroom group work (3 to 5 student per kit), and reach-out programs
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
- *Tip: To increase power, alternatively use neodymium magnets. (not included)
This Kit Teaches You
- How AC and DC power is made from the wind
- How to convert AC to DC power
- A few different types of circuits ie. basic wave, half wave, full wave, and voltage doubling
- 8″ tall wind turbine
- 4 pre-wound coils of enamel coated copper wire
- 4 rare eath ceramic grade-5 magnets
- 1 bicolor light emitting diode (LED) with 2 leads
- Produces .5V to 5V at 150mA
- Basic with 4 AC to DC rectification Labs
Purchase 10+ and receive 5% off retail price
Purchase 20+ and receive 10% off retail price
(No discount on shipping charges)
A rectifier is an electrical device that converts alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC), a process known as rectification.
12 yrs. and up
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MAGNETS: Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
WARNING! HIGH MAGNETIC FIELD. Can cause medical implants, implanted heart pacemakers and cardioverter defibrillators to cease operation. Maintain 12 inch safe distance from ion pump.
You will receive parts to build the item pictured.
The magnets break easily. To separate magnets from each other, carefully slide them apart.Warranty and Return Policy