These are the 4 most popular Engino STEM mechanical series science kits with activities & lesson plans. They teach 4 of the eight core subjects related to mechanics
The four sets below are the most popular in the mechanical science series. Each of the these kits contains an activity / lesson plan book that has hands-on, innovative experiments and detailed explanations of the different technological principles.
- Learn how Levers can be used for increasing an applied force or changing the direction of motion
- Build 16 working models such as a seesaw, a movable weight scale, a wheelbarrow, a parking gate, a toy with moving figures, a pantograph and two types of linkages
- Manual includes 14 pages of theory and facts, a 4 page quiz, 7 pages of experimental activities illustrating uses of levers and linkages
- Learn how Pulley Drives can be used to transfer force with reduced force and increase speed
- Build 8 working models such as a Crane Bridge, Material Lift, Windmill and more
- Manual includes 12 pages of theory and facts, a 3 page quiz, 3 pages of experimental activities illustrating uses of Pulley Drives, 12 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
Engino Discovering Stem Mechanics Cams & Cranks Building Kit
- Learn about transmitting power using Cams and Cranks and converting reciprocal linear motion
- Build 8 working models such as a Sewing Machine, Flapping Eagle, Stationary Crane, and more
- Manual includes 10 pages of theory and facts, a 2 page quiz, 3 pages of experimental activities illustrating uses of Cams and Cranks, 15 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
- Learn how Gears can easily reduce or increase speed, change force or transfer motion from one position to another.
- Discover how Worm drives are used to greatly reduce rotational speed and how screws can convert rotational motion to linear, while greatly increasing force.
- Build 12 working models such as an experimental crane, a gearbox, a carousel, a helicopter, a screw press and a crane with a rotating arm. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included.
- A Gears that builds structures and machines.
- Introduces future engineers and physicists how to convert reciprocal motion into linear motion.
- Is exceptional supplemental material that will gives students the ability to apply learned concepts.
- Excellent addition to a homeschool curriculum.
- Included in each kit is an activity book with detailed building instructions, detailed explanations of the different technological principles, and innovative experiments.
- Example of Curriculum / Activity pages.
- Ages 6 to 14.
- Captivates kids imagination and shows them how to build easy, simple or complex models with the use of relatively a few different components and parts. This educational “toy” system has multi-faceted rods and connectors. These rods and connectors share some unique geometrical features that allows connectivity up to six sides simultaneously!
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
You will receive parts to build the item pictured.Engino System
Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy